Eurofins respects the privacy of all the users of its website and ensures that the personal information received or provided by them is treated as confidential. Eurofins may obtain information about you when you use this website. The controller of any information obtained will be Eurofins.
Information Eurofins Collects and How We Use It
- Essential Cookies
Some cookies serve an essential function and the websites cannot work properly without them. Where such essential cookies are used, they cannot be disabled.
- Browser Cookies
Other cookies serve a functional purpose and improve the user experience of the websites. We use browser cookies to tell us, for example, whether you’ve visited us before, and to help us identify site features in which you may have the greatest interest. Browser cookies may enhance your online experience by saving your preferences while you are visiting a particular site so that you do not need to reset them each time you visit the website. Browser cookies cannot identify you as an individual. You can decline any Browser cookie through your browser however, without Browser cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all our website features.
Some of the cookies we commonly use are listed below
Google analytics, Functionality, Essential
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the Website.
With Eurofins's permission, Google uses the information collected to compile reports and to help Eurofins improve the Website. These cookies collect information in an aggregated (i.e., anonymous) form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. See cookies section above for further details.
You can easily accept or reject the cookies on this website by choosing one of the following links: I accept/ I refuse.
For more general information about cookies and how to disable them through your browser, visit allaboutcookies.org. Contact Eurofins (see below) if you have questions about the cookies used on this Website or how to delete or block them.
Use of Personal Information
We may use the personal information collected about you for the following purposes:
- Provide, administer and communicate with you about products, services, events, surveys and promotions by EUROFINS or our affiliates (including by sending you marketing communications);
- Process, evaluate and respond to your requests, inquiries and applications; Create, administer and communicate with you about your account (including any purchases and payments); Provide investor services; Verify your identity to ensure security for the other purposes listed here; Evaluate your interest in employment and contact you regarding possible employment.
We also may use personal information for other additional purposes. We will identify these additional purposes at the time of collection.
Sharing and Transferring of Your Personal Information
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about our website visitors without their prior consent outside EUROFINS and its affiliates, except as described here.
- We may share information provided by our visitors to this and other EUROFINS sites with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf. These service providers are contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
- We may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials as required to comply with a legitimate legal request, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
- We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including through bankruptcy).
We may transmit the personal information we collect on this site or other EUROFINS sites to other countries where we do business, including for websites accessed in the European Union, to the US, but we will do so only for the purposes described herein.
How We Protect Your Information
At EUROFINS, our goal is to protect your personal information submitted to us through our sites. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of the personal information you provide on this and other EUROFINS websites. We also employ reasonable technologies to help keep the personal information you provide on this site secure.
Notification of Changes
Links to Other Sites
We provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These sites may have their own privacy statements or policies in place, which we recommend you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites or any use of the sites.
Eurofins strives to ensure that information maintained about its Website visitors is accurate, current and complete. You have the right to access and correct your personal information. If you have any questions regarding this policy or if you wish to review, update or correct your personal information, please contact us through our Website or at:
Eurofins Group Marketing
Eurofins GSC LUX
Val Fleurl 23 1526
Tel: +352 261 85 320